Saturday, February 7, 2015

Music ❤

I have been digging the Decemberists new album What a Terrible World, What a Beautiful World. I bought the limited teal vinyl album on pre-sale from newburycomics. I have been a little obsessed with colored limited vinyl lately.


I am excited cause the Decemberists are coming to CVILLE in June and Shovel and Ropes are opening up for them!! I bought the tickets for this show pre-sale and I don't think they had the opening band posted. I missed Shovel and Ropes the last time they came into town, apparently they sell out  super fast here. It was a nice surprise to see them as the opening band. Needless to say, I am extremely excited about this show. Here is a little playlist of all my favorite songs from the Decemberists and Shovel and Ropes. Seriously though you should listen to Make You Better... I could listen to that song on repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment