Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Another year, Lots of new dreams!


Whoa, 2011 is gone and 2012 is here. I am so excited about a new year! I graduated December 10th with Bachelors in Radiologic Sciences (ULTRASOUND) and I am currently searching for a job. I really hope 2012 is good to me and my future! Some goals for the new year are..

Source: 500px.com via Lauren on Pinterest

1. Search, apply and land an amazing job.

2. Become RVT. I am currently ARDMS certified in OB/GYN, Abdomen and Physics. I think it would be awesome to start preparing to take vascular. The more credentials the better!

3. This seems to always be on my list- BE HEALTHIER! I want to get back into running and counting calories. Counting calories can be hard, but I did it for a while it really made a whole lot of difference! Just being aware of what your putting into your body. Also if you occasionally give into a bad craving then you can document it and just work out more.

4. Learn to sew. I love crafts. Last Christmas I got a sewing machine and have still yet learned to sew. Its going to happen this year.

5. Go to more concerts- I love live music some bands I wanna see include Arcade Fire, My Morning Jacket, Radiohead, Feist, Florence and the Machine, The Black Keys (ive seen them open for kings of leon, but I wanna see them headline), and Fleet Foxes.

6. Do another art show.

7. Travel. I dont care where I go I just wanna go.

8. Start dating. Ive kinda been anti-dating just because of school and plus I hate the awkardness of dating. BUT ima try to give more people chances.

9. Read more. I want to finally start reading all the Harry Potters. Ive seen all the movies multiple times, but I wanna read all the books!

No comments:

Post a Comment