Monday, November 21, 2011

Art Show Experience

I having been meaning to post this update, but I feel like Ive been so busy. I did my first art show on Nov 12th. The show was in Savannah at the Civic Center. I wanted to post some pictures of the show. The show was a good learning experience, however it was not what I hoped for. I did not know what to expect, but there wasnt much traffic through the show I was involved in. I didnt sell anything and neither did many of the other artist. I am not going to get discouraged. I still would love to do another show eventually. I feel as if it was good experience to be involved with other artist and to see how the other artist setup for shows. I had alot of encouraging words from the other artist and from people who walked through, which was awesome.






And Jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment