Wednesday, November 9, 2011

4 New Paintings for Gaballis Art Show

So I have been super busy PAINTING. I was worried that 4 more was impossible to do before the show and almost gave up on tryin to attempt to do the last one, but I am so glad I pushed myself because I FINISHED. I am so happy how they turned out! I really wanted to do some fall inspired pieces since most of my stuff is really bright and can be associated with spring or summer.
The art show is this weekend in Savannah. The show will feature about 50 other artist. It is at the Savannah Civic Center November 12, 2011 10 a.m.- 4 p.m. Visit the website to see photos of other artist works at http://www.gabballis.com/

So heres the finished paintings!!!

Peacock
mixed media
22x28

Fall Bouquet
mixed media
18x24

Mister Owl
14x18
mixed media

Rocketship
mixed media
11x14

and of course dont forget
I already posted, but wanted to post again.
Fall Owl
mixed media
16x20

No comments:

Post a Comment