Friday, October 28, 2011

Autumn MIX - Really good stuff


Source: google.com via Sara on Pinterest

I wanted to share my recent playlist of some music I am listening. It features some new and older songs. I am really excited about some new music coming out. Florence and the Machine has a new album coming out Oct 31st, Ceremonials! Super stoked about it (maybe even more stoked than Halloween) and her new songs Shake it out and Only if for a night (On the playlist) are amazing. Black keys just released a new song lonely boy (on the playlist)! Its pretty awesome and I cant wait for the new album,  El Camino to come out Dec. 6th. Also, like I posted previous First Aid Kit has a new album that comes out sometime in Jan 2012 called Lions Roar.
Feist just had a album launch (Metals) Oct 3, which I want to get my hands on because the song How Come You Never Go There is awesome.
Boy & Bear is an indie rock band that my brother got me into, their album Moonfire is definitely worth listening to.
Enjoy!


Create a playlist at MixPod.com

No comments:

Post a Comment