Sunday, September 2, 2012

Concerts!!

This post is a little late. However I still wanted to post it.  I went to see Lumineers with Old Crow Medicine show and My Morning Jacket with Band of Horses.

I have been obsessed with the Lumineers lately and they put on an amazing show. I thought they were better than Old Crow Medicine Show, but it could be that the Lumineers are just more my kind of music. Old Crow Medicine Show was good, but I just couldnt get into them as much. We saw them at the Pavilion venue in Charlottesville. I really liked the venue and we got a pretty good view as well. Heres some pics of the show. I took some videos, but something happened to one of my speakers on my Iphone and the audio sounds like its muffled and far away.



 This makes me wanna learn to play the cello
 
 The Lumineers
 
Old Crow Medicine Show
 

For my birthday I went to see Band of Horses opening for My Morning Jacket. I have seen BOH before but I have been wanting to see MMJ FOREVER! They were so good. Jim James hit every high note.  Ben Bridwell (lead singer of BOH) helped MMJ with the song Wonderful the way I feel. It was truly amazing!! Also I was so excited to see MMJ perform lay low! I had some small videos but however for some reason they will not load.
 
 
 MMJ
BOH
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment