Tuesday, September 27, 2011

7 _________

Saw this via Penny Laine and thought it was a good idea. But I added some...

7 places i would like to visit
  1. Santorini, Greece
  2. Ireland
  3. Iceland
  4. Havasu Falls @ Grand Canyon National Park
  5. Thailand
  6. Spain
  7. France
7 things i would like to make
  1. Anything sewn - Purse, dress, handbands...
  2. More paintings
  3. Jewelry
  4.  Scarf for fall/winter
  5. More Tie dye shirts
  6. Garden full of fresh veggies, herbs, fruits and flowers
  7. huge nice dinner for my friends :)
7 people [dead or alive] i would like to meet
  1. Zooey Deschanel
  2. One of my favs bands (I realize this is cheating but oh well)
  3. Natalie Portman
  4. Will Ferrell
  5. Kristen Wigg
  6. The beatles
  7. James Franco
7 things i would like to own
  1. Bosu Ball 
  2. A studio to paint/craft in
  3. NEWER COMPUTER
  4. Iphone
  5. Hammock/Camping gear
  6. A cute handmade store/gallery
  7. A Samoyed puppy
7 things that annoy me
  1. People that dont tip and are rude
  2. Constant lazyness and people who dont put forth any effort
  3. Hippocrates
  4. Country music
  5. the fact that I have no sense of direction
  6. Liars
  7. Dating
7 films i love
  1. Seven (irony)
  2. External sunshine of the Spotless Mind 
  3. Almost Famous 
  4. Marie Antoinette
  5. Step Brothers
  6. Despicable me
  7. Cruel Intentions
7 bands I love
  1. Radiohead
  2. Mumford & Sons
  3. Incubus
  4. Bon Iver
  5. Local Natives
  6. Arcade Fire
  7. Sublime
There are many bands I love!

7 fav TV shows
  1. Are you afraid of the Dark
  2. Sons of Anarchy
  3. Always Sunny in Philadephia
  4. Criminal Minds
  5. That 70's Show
  6. Tosh.O
  7. House

No comments:

Post a Comment