Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What im Listening too (MIX)


Heres a new Mix (at the bottom) I created of music I am currently listening to..
Foo Fighters came out with a new album Wasting Light that is awesome, and Ive had on repeat! Ive been running to this cd its pretty amazing.

Fleet Foxes new album Helplessness Blues was also recently released and the song Grown ocean is a song off this album. A really big plus is that you can listen to the whole album online. It is being streamed on NPR's website. <<<< click and it should lead you directly there.


Also James Vincent McMorrow is a new artist Ive found that I love. His voice is amazing and if you like Bon Iver you will love him.
BTW im excited Bon Iver has a new album releasing in June cant wait for that
My Morning Jacket has an album releasing May 31, however some of their new songs is on my playlist Holding on to Black Metal and Circuital.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

No comments:

Post a Comment