Friday, March 4, 2011

SOLD paintings

This week has been terrible and stressful. I got some bad news concerning when I will graduate and its really brought me down this whole week. However, I am trying to stay positive as best as I can because its not a definite decision yet.

I am so glad today ended up being a better day. This morning I got a huge presentation out of the way. I am just so relieved to be done with it. You know those projects that teachers make such a big deal about and then it turns out to be nothing....yep thats what this was. It was busy work but it definitely wasnt as bad as everyone made it out to be.

I also had some good news this morning, which brought my spirits up! I sold 2 paintings this month at the gallery. I don't know why, but it just makes me extremely happy when I sell a painting each time I sell one it feels like its the first one Ive ever sold!


John Lennon Mixed Media 11x14 SOLD!


Bob Marley Mixed Media 11x14 SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment