Sunday, June 23, 2013

De-stress from the World Playlist




De-stress from the world. from keelykitchings on 8tracks Radio.

 Music is something that always just seems to help calm me down when I am stressed. Here a playlist of songs I having been playing a lot lately to relax. I hope you enjoy
Playlist includes


Side Effects- Dawes
The Lament of Eustace Scrubb - The Oh Hellos
Like the Dawn -The Oh Hello's
Willow Tree March - The Paper Kites
There's Nothing In the Water We Can't Fight - Cloud Control
My Old Friend -Sam Amidon
East Coast Girl- Cayucas
Follow the sun - Xavier Rudd
Bonfires- Alberta Cross
Just for Now- Cloud Control
Be Your Man- Ivan & Alyosha
Is This How You Feel-The Preatures
Head Full of Doubt / Road Full of Promise-The Avett Brothers
Last Love - Matrimony



No comments:

Post a Comment