Sunday, January 13, 2013

Recap from the past New Year Resolutions

 
Okay so I am going to be honest I didn't stick to all my new years resolutions last year. But I decided to look at my old post and see what I accomplished and didn't. I feel like this will be a good way to challenge myself for next year. Thats the beautiful thing about having a blog I can recap old post. Goals for 2013 will be coming soon.

Things I accomplished
1. Search, apply and land an amazing job. I got my first big girl job. Yes that was number 1 on my list last year.
2. Become RVT. I am currently ARDMS certified in OB/GYN, Abdomen and Physics. I think it would be awesome to start preparing to take vascular. The more credentials the better! I am RVT (vascular) registered. The more letters behind your name the better. CHECK
3. Learn to sew. I took my first sewing class and learned the basics but I would like to continue to grow on this.
4. Go to more concerts- I love live music and some bands I wanna see include Arcade Fire, My Morning Jacket, Radiohead, Feist, Florence and the Machine, The Black Keys (ive seen them open for kings of leon, but I wanna see them headline), and Fleet Foxes. Well I accomplished this one I think. I went to Bonnaroo where I saw Radiohead and Feist. It was an amazing experience I also saw My Morning Jacket. I still gotta see Florence, Fleet Foxes and Arcade Fire. Of course I still want to go to concerts in 2013!

Things I need to work on from my past list..
1.This seems to always be on my list- BE HEALTHIER! I am going to give an excuse but since I have had my full time job it has been super stressful and I havent been working out/eating like I want to. I got to learn balance!
2. Do another art show. I havent even been able to paint like I use to much less try and put on another art show. However I am working on trying to figure out some places I could display my works
7. Travel. I dont care where I go I just wanna go. Well, I have mixed feelings on whether I accomplished this. I went on a cruise 2 years ago so technically thats a step and I also moved 9 hrs away from home BUT...I would like to go out of the country or  I think it would be fun to also go out west!
8. Start dating. Complete fail at this. BUT it has been hard to meet people moving 9 hours away much less start dating!
9. Read more. I want to finally start reading all the Harry Potters. Ive seen all the movies multiple times, but I wanna read all the books! Well I have read 1 complete Harry potter book since I posted this last year didnt do to good on this one either!.

No comments:

Post a Comment