Friday, October 26, 2012

Family time

I had such amazing time this past weekend when some of my family came to visit. Fall has turned out to be pretty amazing here. I got to share a wonderful, beautiful time with them. Saturday we went out Carters Mountain to the apple orchard and then to Monticello to the Thomas Jefferson House and did the tour. It was so pretty out there and extremely interesting. We went and picked some apples and had a good time. I also got one of these pretty pumpkins! We were rushing to make it to our scheduled tour time at Monticello, but we made it barely. Im glad we made it because it was a good time. After Monticello Court and I went and saw Milo Greene at the Southern (will be another post on that). Sunday we went out to Washington D.C. My mom has never been before and I figured why not take them out there. We drove to Fairfax and rode the Metro. WHOA metro was super confusing but we made it!! It was so funny because we didnt even get out to DC til 4pm so we did some extreme rushing through places, however it was really fun!. We went to the Smithsonian for a hour then to National Gallery of Art for a hour. Least my mom got to experience a little bit of it. We walked to the Capital Building and then over to the Monument.

Pumkins!
 

Yummy apple sangria


------
Monticello pics @ TJs house
 


------
DC pics


 Smithsonian
 
Ma w/Monet
 
 
Great pic!
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment