Monday, August 15, 2011

Oh yes FOOD....I love cooking!



I love to cook and now that I live back with my parent temporary I have people to cook for! I made homemade pizza with my sister recently and it was soo good. It was really easy basically you need pizza dough (I used pillsbury), tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese ( we used fresh mozz and shredded moz chs), veggies ( we use mushrooms, red onions, zucchini, tomatoes, yellow peppers , and meat (we used shredded chicken) and fresh garlic.

We put some moz cheese in the crust and it was really easy just roll out the dough place pieces of moz cheese near the edge and pinch the dough over the cheese. I sauteed the veggies before putting them on the pizza just to give it some extra flavor, but you can put them on there raw.


Over the crust we brushed on some garlic infused olive oil. Then we put the fresh mozz chs on the bottom over the sauce then layered the veggies and chk and topped it off with shredded mozz.
YUMM. It was pretty awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment