Saturday, April 9, 2011

What a awesome week/weekend!

1st off I finished a painting that I have been working on for a while about a week ago and Ive been meaning to post it.



So this week has been crazy, but awesome.
Monday I went to see Band of Horses @ the Johnny Mercer Theater in Savannah. They were pretty amazing especially when they played the funeral. His voice was amazing for this song! I mean they did great with the whole show, however it was more of a chill show. My Fav song performed off the new album was probably Laredo I wasn't able to get any pictures at the concert because immediately when we tried to take a picture we got caught by the camera police.




Tuesday went to a place in Pooler called frames and games and play laser tag, bowling and arcade game. However, I was awful at everything, but still it was so much fun and I cant wait to go back. Heres an awesome pic of laser tag. I lost horribly!


This weekend I went to the beach with my friend Helen and had a nice relaxing time! It was such a good day.
and also... Im so excited because my friend Helen got us tickets to go see Mumford & Sons in Asheville, NC! I wanted to go see them in ATL because its a bit closer, but tickets were soldout and the only way to get them is to pay ridiculous amounts of money to ticket hoards on stubhub! Im excited about a roadtrip though. I have always wanted to visit Asheville bc everyone says its beautiful! I am so excited to see this band live! This has been such a great week/weekend

I am dreading next week because I have to start studying for my next test, which is physics. I dont wanna!!

No comments:

Post a Comment