Saturday, February 19, 2011

Some of my art.

So school is really intense right now and next month I will be taking my first registry for abdomen, which I am super nervous about. One thing that has been driving me crazy is the amount of free time I have WHICH IS NONE. If I am not at clinic, work, or studying I am sleeping and also trying to work in exercising to! Not trying to complain because I am so thankful for what I am doing and that I am able to study ultrasound.

Anyways I havent been able to do any new art, which kills me because being crafty keeps me sane! BUT I thought I would do a post of some my paintings. All are mixed media pieces.











Soon I will have a mini break and I have so many ideas going thru my head for paintings. I want to do a spring, abstractlike inspired mini collection of paintings. So hopefully I will do a posting soon about my ideas and inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment