Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Lovely Things

JEWELRY!
I love these pretty lace necklaces and earring from Tree & Kimball.....I found this etsy shop via Modish blog!


They are so vintage and elegant!


ART!
Amazin! I love the colors and details in this print by Yellena James's etsy shop!  Very abstract!




and this one 2

DECOR!
Anthropologie always has the best bedding ever! My current bedspread is from there
and I love it. I also heart this lovely bedding from Anthropologie! It is very colorful, folk! yep in love.

Fashion
SO I love freepeople and I love this maxi skirt featured in their Mixed Prints


 



Also love this look from Anthropologie. Im usually more of a dress lover, however these skirts are completely amazing. and for anthropologie this skirt is price reasonably.


No comments:

Post a Comment